About the Judging Process
1. Who can enter
Any retail manager working in a supermarket, convenience store, forecourt, off-license or other grocery retailer is eligible to enter. Any company operating on the island of Ireland is invited to nominate a candidate for these awards. Entries are invited from any department within the store – both individual and group/team entries are accepted.
2. The process is straightforward – fill out the form on the entry page
Each candidate for an award requires a completed form which the judges will assess. You can fill in those form online here
3. The judges will review each entry before inviting successful candidates to the next round
The next round is an interview process
- Successful candidates will be required to attend interviews either online or in Dublin or Cork.
- Dates for interviews will be scheduled following entry submission deadline
4. Reviewing best business practice
Entering the ShelfLife Retail Management Awards will not alone help you focus on reviewing best business practice, it is a badge of honour just to make it to the shortlist in any category. The Awards are selected by an experienced and independent panel of judges and are recognised as the principal professional accolades awarded in the Irish Retail Management Industry.